- David M. Blair is not a registered representative of any financial or stock trading firm nor does he hold any license to that effect. It is highly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial advisor before making investment and/or trading decisions. Tax advice will not be given and is not implied. Any compensation paid David M. Blair is not to be construed as an investment with potential monetary return.
- David M. Blair will at no time make real money stock and/or option recommendations during or after market hours. Trading ideas via webinars, videos, emails, screenshots, manuals, etc will be performed for the benefit of understanding how to read price charts, the movements of stocks, and the price movement of the underlying options. Ideas are educational in nature.
- The trading of securities may not be suitable for all CROSSHAIRS TRADING members. You should be aware of the risks inherent in the stock market. Past performance does not guarantee or imply future success. You cannot assume that profits or gains will be realized or that any market opinion by David M. Blair will be profitable. Due diligence is necessary for any and all investment or trading decisions to be made by you the said member. It is recommended that you consult a stockbroker or financial advisor before buying or selling securities, or before making any investment or trading decision. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and/or trading you choose to undertake. You also assume the cost associated with educational resources associated with learning how to trade the stock market using technical analysis such as presented as a member of CROSSHAIRS TRADING MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM.
- CROSSHAIRS TRADING members are exposed to the use of technical indicators and price patterns that can provide a potential trade decision. As always, keep in mind that screens and research provided is only the first step in the investment and trading process. The stocks passing any of a number of screens (e.g., watchlist stocks, “triggered” trades) do not represent a “recommended” or “buy” list. Before making any investment or trading decision, it is important to perform sufficient due diligence when identifying those stocks that may match your investing tolerances and constraints. All stock screens provide information only which can result in a loss or losses. You are highly encouraged to do your own homework before buying or selling any stock (or options) found within the stock screens shared via the Crosshairs Trading website, webinars, videos, email alerts, and associated documentation such as manuals and screenshots or any other form of content distribution or sharing by David M. Blair.
- The opinions expressed about the stocks, futures, ETFs, options, markets and other investments mentioned on my website, during webinars, emails, or through written documentation or any other service I offer is purely the result of independent research conducted by David M. Blair and are not offers or solicitations to buy or sell the securities mentioned.
- All information provided by David M. Blair is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, due to the number of sources from which information is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in such information. I DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, MERCHANT ABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE INCLUDING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CROSSHAIRS TRADER WEBSITE, THE TRADESTATION PLATFORM, AND ANY INDICATORS USED THEREIN.
- Markets move based on a multitude of factors other than those determined by our technical studies and the methodology discussed and utilized and shared with CROSSHAIRS TRADING members. This is one way to trade among many and is not to be considered the only way to trade, nor is there a claim to that effect. Personal risk factors, such as risk tolerance, psychological makeup, risk capital, macro economic events, etc. can affect the individual trader’s results and is beyond the scope of THE CROSSHAIRS TRADER website, TRADING IN THE CROSSHAIRS courses and associated literature, and the CROSSHAIRS TRADING MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. David M. Blair cannot be held responsible for your success and/or failure.
- David M. Blair’s obligation is solely educational and informative in nature. There is nothing otherwise implied. The CROSSHAIRS TRADING MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM consists of education and coaching about how to trade a particular methodology, which is based on multiple charts using a particular set of indicators in a particular combination. This methodology includes very specific entry and exit models and very strict rules. The methodology is based on probabilities with no potential financial gain implied.
- Future use and/or publication of the CROSSHAIRS TRADING results, along with associated literature, documentation, webinars, interviews, recordings, emails, etc. are the sole property and rights of David M. Blair.
- David M. Blair is not responsible for any losses incurred nor is he responsible for any taxable gains in any person’s account. Any simulated accounts are for educational purposes only and do not imply any recommendation to buy or sell the securities mentioned.
- David M. Blair cannot be held responsible for adverse activity in any one person’s broker/trading account(s). David M. Blair cannot be held responsible for the activity in any said account(s) by any other person associated with said account(s).
Copyright and Limitations on Use: The services I provide, whether via the internet, written documents, and/or videos is the property of David M. Blair and may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to submit a one time membership fee to join the CROSSHAIRS TRADING MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. The application provided at the time of enrollment states that you are submitting a one time membership fee to join as a Crosshairs Trading Member. Due to the proprietary nature of the information provided (e.g., videos, both past and future, documentation associated with the videos, manuals, screenshots, etc) the one time membership fee is non-refundable. The invoice you receive will clearly state thus. Once the membership fee is paid, access to proprietary information will begin. In the event of my inability to provide future educational services once you enroll partial or full refund of the membership fee is non-refundable as current educational resources provide sufficient return for the fee submitted. If the rights and privileges associated with access are abused, as outlined here, you may be removed from further access without recourse for refund.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information, research, charts, website pages or drawings received through David M. Blair or THE CROSSHAIRS TRADER website to anyone without David M. Blair’s prior written consent. You may not post any content from my website, email alerts, manuals, reports, CROSSHAIRS TRADING documentation, and study materials and all other content I offer to news groups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, or to other individual(s) or parties without my prior written consent. Copying and/or electronic transmission of any content is a violation of copyright law and will jeopardize your ability to access member privileges.
David M. Blair reserves all rights to the intellectual property, even rights unknown or unrealized by current laws. THE CROSSHAIRS TRADER, TRADING IN THE CROSSHAIRS, the CROSSHAIRS TRADING MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM and the indicators used in the said program cannot be used without written permission for any reason whatsoever. Any graphics, titles, layout, information, email newsletters, training courses, manner of doing business, etc. contained on the website/written manuals is fully protected by current patent, copyright, and trademark law.